Fine Wine: The Notorius Napa Valley
Join us we celebrate and indulge in the vinous delights of the famous Napa Valley in California - the much lauded valley home to great names such as Mondavi, Inglenook (owned by Francis Ford Coppola) and many others. There will be 9 wines to taste ranging from £35 to £250 per bottle!
After the famous 'Judgement of Paris' tasting in 1976, where the creme de la creme of France was pitched against the movers and shakers of California, the world took note of this now famous wine region, as it took top spot. Almost forty years on, some of the New World's finest wines are now found here. In Napa there is a concentration of powerful and complex Cabernet Sauvignon. These certainly are finely crafted wines that we shall tuck into with gusto.
For anyone who loves fruity, full and complex reds or whites with personality that show off fine craftsmanship, this is a tasting not to be missed.
Wines on Tasting (9 wines):
- Black Stallion, Napa Valley, 2012 £35
- Truchard Vineyards, Los Carneros AVA, 2014 £45
- Jamieson Ranch Vineyards Double Lariat, Napa Valley AVA, 2014 £50
- Priest Ranch, Napa Valley AVA, 2013 £60
- Patel, Coombsville, Napa Valley AVA, 2013 £150
- Herb Lamb Vineyards, HL Vineyards, Napa Valley AVA, 2014 £150
- Chateau Montelena, 2008 £150
- Beringer Private Reserve, Napa Valley AVA, 2014 £140
- Lokoya Mount Veeder, 2011 £250
What a great Wednesday night!
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Wed 18th Sep 2019 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Wine Cellars, Fulham, SW6 2ST
The Wine Cellars