Super Fine Wine Icons Tasting: Jimmy's Cellar
The price of this exclusive fine wine tasting reflects the very high quality of the wines being served that range in price from £30 to £200 (see below). This tasting is created from the finest expressions of the world-class regions mainly from Europe including from France (Bordeaux, Loire, Burgundy) plus Spain (Rioja), Germany (Mosel), Italy (Brunello) and California, Australia and Chile.
Charles Heidsieck Vintage 2006 Champagne on arrival.
Confirmed Wines on tasting (10):
- JJ Prum, Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett, Germany, 2012 (£30)
- Domaine Laroche, Chablis Grand Cru Les Clos, Burgundy, France, 2010 (£75)
- Radikon, Jakot, IGT Venezia-Guilia, Italy, 2011 (£65) orange
- Dujac, Chambolle-Musigny, Burgundy, France, 2012 (£70)
- Chateau Brane-Catenac, Margaux, Grand Cru Classe, Bordeaux, France, 1982 (£100)
- Il Poggione, Brunello di Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy, 2010 (£50)
- La Rioja Alta S.A, Rioja Cosecha, Gran Reserva 904, Spain, 2007 (£50)
- Errazuriz, Don Maximiano, Founder’s Reserve, Chile, 2007 (£50)
- Cullen, Diana Madeline, Western Australia, 2012 (£75)
- Ridge Monte Bello, Santa Cruz California, 2008 (£200)
This is tasting not to be missed as it is a rare opportunity to taste some fantastic wines across a range of vintages, styles, regions and grape varieties including Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Nebbiolo, Riesling and Chenin Blanc.
Tasting includes; 10 wines plus Champagne on arrival, full tasting notes, tasting sheet, use of professional tastings glasses and nibbles. Presentation is digitally presented.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a one bottle tasting only (some are the last of Jimmy's cellar) so places are strictly limited to 14 - BOOK NOW!
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Thu 25th Jul 2019 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Wine Cellars, Fulham, SW6 2ST
The Wine Cellars