Online Fine Wine Tasting: Grand Cru Alsace Riesling 2010: 10 Years On
Join us for a special single-evening fine wine tasting of 6 Grand Cru Alsace Riesling 2010 vintage wines with West London Wine School Chief Tutor Jimmy Smith on Tuesday 7th July 2020 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
Grand Cru Alsace Riesling 2010 Vintage: 10 Years On
This is a truly delightful evening showcasing the King of the White Grapes, Riesling, from Alsace, where it is often crafted into complex, delicious and long-lived styles. All the wines hail from Grand Cru vineyard sites that are the epitome of Alsatian wine. We'll taste through six different Grand Crus from the 2010 vintage, with all of the wines expressing development through extensive bottle ageing.
Tasting Date: Tuesday 7th July 2020 at 7:00pm (the tasting will last approximately 1.5 - 2 hours)
TASTING FEE STRUCTURE:
For this special two-hour tasting, an exclusive tasting kit is available which includes a 75ml tasting sample of each wine, as well as tasting mat, tasting note paper and pen. The total cost for this tasting experience including this kit is £65.
- To reserve your place on this tasting, there is a £10 registration fee.
- Once you have registered to attend this tasting, a member of the West London Wine School team will email you a link to purchase the supplemental tasting kit. The standalone kit price is £65, however your £10 course registration fee is 100% redeemable against this before final purchase.
- Tasting kits will be sent out 1 week prior to this tasting.
Tasting Kit: What's Included:
- 75ml tasting sample of each wine (6 in total) contained in a steralised glass bottle and preserved with an inert gas (designed specifically for wine preservation)
- Tasting mat
- Tasting note sheet
- West London Wine School pen
PLEASE NOTE: As this is a virtual tasting, only one seat needs to be booked per household UNLESS individuals will be logging into the tasting series with different computers/tablets. Additional tasting kits can be purchased for £65 each if additional wines are required per household. Due to the exclusivity of these wines, supplemental full bottle tasting cases are not available for purchase.
Jimmy Smith will host this exclusive tasting live at 7:00pm on Tuesday 7th July 2020. This single-evening tasting will be approximately 1.5 - 2 hours in length.
Unable to commit on the evening? No problem! Anyone registered for this tasting will gain access to the video recording of the live event, so you can always revisit any of these at anytime in the future - whether its because you missed participating in the live evening or if you want to revisit the presentation at a later date.
Wines on Tasting (6):
- Riesling Grand Cru Saering Domaine Dirler Cade 2010
- Riesling Grand Cru Osterberg Louis Sipp 2010
- Riesling Grand Cru Spiegel Domaine Dirler Cade 2010
- Riesling Grand Cru Kirchberg Domaine Louis Sipp 2010
- Riesling Grand Cru Osterberg Andre Kientzler 2010
- Riesling Grand Cru Sommerberg Domaine Albert Boxler 2010
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Tue 7th Jul 2020 at 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Duration: 1.5 - 2 hours