New Zealand's Best Reds with Cherie Agnew
In March/April 2015 Wine School founder Jimmy Smith dutifully travelled to picturesque New Zealand in the name of research (and perhaps a wee bit of indulgence...). This tasting's wines are the anticipated fruits of his labour. You will taste 7 stellar wines that Jimmy unearthed whilst out there, presented by our resident Kiwi and longstanding New Zealand expert, Cherie Agnew.
This evening will discover the delights of Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and the delicious Syrah.
Wines on Tasting (7):
- Ata Rangi Crimson Pinot Noir 2014 (£20)
- Palliser Estate Pinot Noir 2014 (£15)
- Fromm La Strada Pinot Noir 2014 (£20)
- Felton Road Pinot Noir Bannockburn 2014 srp (£30)
- Villa Maria Reserve Gimblett Gravels Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot 2012 (£20)
- Craggy Range Syrah, Gimblett Gravels Vineyard, Hawke’s Bay 2013 (£20)
- Burn Cottage Moonlight Race Pinot Noir, Central Otago, 2014
Places remaining: 10
Course Date/Time: Tue 6th Mar 2018 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Wine Cellars, Fulham