WSET Level 2 Award: Monday Evenings
Tuesday evenings for seven sessions starting 2nd November over 7 weeks
This exciting and structured course is the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 2 Award and is intended as vocational training in product knowledge for those employed in the drinks industry who have little previous knowledge of the broad range of alcoholic beverages available. The qualification is suitable wherever a good level of product knowledge is required to underpin job skills and competencies. The course is also appropriate for those not employed in the drinks industry but who have a serious interest in wine, and wish to broaden their knowledge in a structured way. This qualification has full accreditation from the UK Government’s Qualifications & Curriculum Authority (NQCF) as a Level 2 Vocational Qualification.
Evening Courses - who are they designed for?
- We run evening sessions for those who are unable to sacrifice a working day or a weekend.
- The sessions run for 2.5 hours, starting at 7pm
- There are 6 evening sessions. At the end of the final session is the exam (final session 2-2.5 hours)
Course Outline (all Monday evenings):
- 2nd November 2020 - Session 1
- 9th November 2020 - Session 2
- 16th November 2020 - Session 3
- 23rd November 2020 - Session 4
- 30th November 2020 - Session 5
- 7th December 2020 - Session 6
- 14th December 2020 - Exam
Whats included in the Course Fee?
- All WSET course materials including: Looking Behind the Label course manual, Study Guide and Tasting Card
- Use of ISO professional tasting glasses
- All tasting wine (approx.30-35 wines)
- All course handouts
- All course tuition
- Examination Paper
'Inspirational! When I took my diploma in wine back in '87 we didn't even have New World Wines on the syllabus, however Cherie our teacher was such a good teacher and I absolutely loved her classes! Thank you My Cherie Amour!' (Laura B)
"I finished the WSET2 course with Cherie last night and just wanted to say that she is a true legend!! What a fab teacher. It was a shame I didn't get to say a proper thank you after the test. Please can you let her know that she was utterly fab and it’s been a really good few weeks? Thank you!!" (Katie Simmonds)
Places remaining: 14
Course Date/Time: Mon 2nd Nov 2020 at 7pm
Duration: 2.5 hours
Venue: The Wine Cellars, Fulham