Vintage 2006 Burgundy: 10 Years On
On this superb evening we shall be tasting a selection of excellent Burgundies from the great 2006 vintage. This vintage was rated by Clive Coats MW (Master of Wine) 16/20 for the reds and 17/20 for the whites and Robert Parker asseses the Cote de Nuits as a 90-point year. Clive goes further to mention that 'the best 2006s will be found in Nuits-Saint-Georges, Vosne-Romanée and Gevrey-Chambertin' and these villages form a focus for our delightful evening.
Five of the wines on tasting hail from Grand Cru vineyards whilst the other two are Premier Crus.
2006 Wines on Tasting (7):
- Robert Chevillon Nuits St Georges 1er Cru Chaignots
- Louis Jadot Chapelle-Chambertin Grand Cru
- Maume Mazis Chambertin Grand Cru
- Francois Lamarche Clos de Vougeot Grancd Cru
- Jean Grivot Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru
- Jean-Claude Boisset Charmes Chambertin Grand Cru
- White Burgundy TBC
Do not miss this fantastic tasting!
Places remaining: 6
Course Date/Time: Wed 8th Feb 2017 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Fulham Wine Cellars