Fine Wine - Premium Australia
This time we welcome Chris Unger from Negociants UK to the school for a selection of outstanding premium Australian wine from all over down under. We will discover a diverse range of grape varieties from a spectrum of vinous regions within Australia.
The tasting will include a fantastic Tasmanian sparkler, three delicious whites including a Riesling, a Chardonnay and a Semillon plus three complex reds including a Rhone-style blend, a Cabernet Sauvignon and a Shiraz. The tasting will finish on a classic sweet Rutherglen Muscat.
Wines on Tasting (8):
- Jansz Tasmania Premium Vintage Cuvée (£20)
- Pewsey Vale The Contours Riesling (Eden Valley £15)
- Brokenwood Hunter Valley Semillon (£14)
- Vasse Felix Chardonnay (Margaret River £12)
- Rockford Moppa Springs Grenache Mataro Shiraz, Barossa Valley (£24)
- Vasse Felix Cabernet Sauvignon (Margaret River £18)
- Jim Barry The McRae Wood Shiraz (Clare Valley £25)
- Yalumba Museum Reserve Muscat (Rutherglen £11)
Chris Unger lives and breathes fine Australian wine - this is the perfect opportunity to taste a selection of great wines with him and to ask as many questions as possible.
Places Available: 6
Course Date/Time: Tue 4th Sep 2012 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Wine Cellars, Fulham